What is Sacred Geometry
Sacred Geometry is the study of the "Oneness of Creation" from the perspective of geometric forms and patterning found throughout nature. The study of sacred geometry is a great way to integrate both sides of your brain. While being based in pure mathematics (left brain), it simultaneously gives you a profound insight into the interconnectedness, wonderment, and pure divinity of all creation (right brain).
Sacred Geometry has been expressed in symbols, images, art, mysticism, architecture, books, and jewelry throughout history by masons, artists, sculptures, writers, metaphysicians and geometricians to convey religious, philosophical, cultural and spiritual beliefs.
Sacred Geometry shapes are found everywhere in nature and throughout the Cosmos from the microscopic to the celestial.
All ancient traditions created unique versions of this universal Divine Patterning:
- the Jewish Star of David and Tree of Life
- the Egyptian Eye of Horus and Ankh
- the Tibetan Buddhist Vajra and Mandalas
- the Hindu Om and Sri Yantra
- the Mayan Calendar and Galactic Butterfly
- the Chinese Yin Yang and Taoist Symbols
- the Christian Rosy Cross and Labyrinths
- the Wiccan Pentagram and Celtic Knots
- the Pre-Historic Flower of Life and Solar Symbols
- and the MerKaBa, Crop Circles and
- Alchemical Symbols popularized by the Mind, Body, Spirit Cultural Creative Movement.
Sacred Geometry has indigenous roots that go back in history beyond antiquity; however, the wisdom you can attain by its study is timelessly fulfilling. The understanding of sacred geometry takes on even more relevance today by helping us to stay centered and integrated during times of awakening and transformation.